#9   ^
Old Wed, Dec-05-18, 10:27

Plan: atkins, carnivore 2023
Stats: 200/211/163 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: -30%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moje
I do better eating about 4:30 pm and then not eating again until 6:30 am the next day. That's 13 1/2 hours of not eating, then I usually stick to 3 meals. My schedule and what I'm used to just wouldn't maintain a different schedule. I guess if I reach a plateau and need a kick start, I'll make more of an effort to wait to eat breakfast. I'm trying keto coffee this morning and I'm not that impressed, lol! Greasy coffee, not that great. Going back to low carb dairy or soy creamer tomorrow.

IMO how we do IF can be very individualized.

I dropped cofffee LONG ago, and drink green tea instead, no cream, no sugar, no AS. Or drink water. OR not drink.

For me, I can skip breakfast. It takes a little work:

Start to push the IF window by eating later into the morning, then move first meal to after 12. Eat two meals a day or 3. Eating after 6 is problematic for me, so I need to increase the fat at the last meal to skip eating after 6. And I get off all AS drinks as well and just drink water. When I was rocking and rolling in ketosis, For a month I could manage just one meal at about 2:00, and go 23/1.

What works for you is what works.