View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Thu, Oct-18-18, 05:57

Plan: P:E/DDF
Stats: 225/150/169 Female 5' 9"
BF:45%/28%/25%
Progress: 134%

Quote:
Right now I am finding that my BG numbers are coming down to normal range and I am feeling better (No sleeping all day) and I am actually wanting to do things instead of just sitting or laying around...

This is fantastic news...as your body is switching over from a sugar-burner to a fat-burner (the fat from your body) most people feel a surge of energy and a reduction of hunger. You can go without snacking between meals as your blood glucose remains low. It does not spike then crash after eating something sugary. And many people also feel that elevation in Mood. Your brain is happier running on fat.

You should phone your doctor's office with a few days of your new normal BG numbers...ask if you should lower or drop the Actos. The main danger of too low BG is with folks who use insulin, but if you dont need it as you are lowering your BG through diet, she may suggest you test without it. Work with your doctor on diabetes oral meds and also the BP meds.
Some clinic examples at the end of this half hour talk: https://www.dietdoctor.com/lchf-dia...dr-eric-westman