#25   ^
Old Thu, Jun-05-08, 17:53

Plan: PP/PPLP
Stats: 150/140/140 Male 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamlynn
I tried hi-fatting for a while and had to quit, but the mentality of "it's okay to eat a high amount of fat" has lingered and u just can't eat all that fat on PP.
You can't???? But I am! and I have been doing PP/PPLP for 5 years. EDIT: Oops!! I sorry I missed your lack of a gallbladder - that makes you a SPECIAL CASE. Getting your body to run on fat is what you want to do so you can burn away your unwanted stored fat. In your case, I am not sure what the best approch to that would be. I hope you find out.

Breakfast is 80% fat from olive oil and coconut oil which gives me about 1400 calories. I do not eat lunch because I am NOT hungry and go 8 hours or so til I eat supper. 2nd edit: I should add in here that I eat most of my protein for supper and thus have less fat then. So overall my total fat may be in the range of 60-70%. I have been doing PP/PPLP for the lipid (and other) benifits, not to loose weight.

Remember, PP/PPLP has NO EXPLICIT foods you must (or must not) eat. The parameters are; FIRST - enough protein for your body size/activity [ I have not seen any indication that the Eades would allow unlimited protein consumption!], Second - limit carbohydrates such that your body MUST use glucogensis to have enough blood serum glucose for the few cells that need it (no miticohondria), and FINALY - eat enough FAT to supply the calories you need. Supplements are recomended where you cannot get YOUR daily requirement from the foods/drinks you eat. Magnesium being the one that the Eades would FIRST recommend.