Stepford Malfunction

Plan: FatFlush inspired
Stats: 143.5/132/130 Female 62.5 inches
BF:37%/25.%/19%
Progress: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrecklFluf
Easy? Fast?

I really have to question if you have ever tried eating a spoonful of peanut butter.

LOL I get the easy and fast bit, that's what I have a problem with. And for the record I DO like butter, I like it far too much. I don't like peanut butter much but maybe once every year I'll get a craving for it and yes it's icky sticky and gums up your mouth and makes you want to grind your teeth.

But my point is why make eating easy and fast. Most people here have either portion control or impulse control problems when it comes to eating and it's pretty well accepted that calories do count, if not in the beginning then by the time you are near goal. So if you are allowing yourself a set number of carbs/calories per day - doesn't it make sense to make them a food that takes TIME to eat, time to enjoy and not just be something that is easy to eat.

For the people that do enjoy it and are losing weight great, I have no problem with it. But I'm pretty sure that when people are a few pounds from goal that they might wish they'd never developed a butter addiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer
Oh my! I'm having an orgasm!

ps - if thinking about eating butter gives you an orgasm - well .............eat all the butter you want