View Single Post
  #64   ^
Old Mon, Jul-14-14, 10:55

Plan: Unsure
Stats: 165/165/000 Female 62 in
BF:
Progress: 0%

Enomarb, congratulations on 11 years! True dedication. But when I think about it anyone who has lost weight and kept it off has to be dedicated no matter what plan they follow.
Your testimony is inspiring because it show me that this plan can be done for life. I am so glad you and Patricia are posting here. I certainly need the support.

I didn't ask my husband to forgo sweets and other junk foods but we are working on improving his diet (just for overall health not weight loss) and he is already starting to cut out things like chips and cookies. So, that might be a bigger help to me than he can imagine. When I tried another diet in the past he was very willing to eat at restaurants that would accommodate my needs. I think I will have the same consideration this time too. I think he probably just wants it to work for me so I can lose weight, be healthy, and be happy with my body. Isn't it great to have husbands who love us this much?

My RM today was at lunch again. I had a bell pepper stuffed with ground beef, onions, spinach, tomato sauce, cheese; a baked potato with butter; iced coffee with milk and 1 tsp sugar