View Single Post
  #74   ^
Old Tue, Sep-11-18, 16:59

Plan: South Beach Diet
Stats: 235/224/150 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 13%

Maral- be patient you have lost a lot of weight and the closer you get to your goal weight the harder that will be. Your body does adapt very easy and a little shake sometimes is need it. (at least that is what I read) the body also fluctuate a lot, it could be that you are retaining water, have you change your exercise routine, maybe your body is adapting to that. Revise your food intake you might be eating too little. I also read that if you cut your calories way too much and your body can go on what is called starvation mode and would hold liquids so you could also gain weight or stay on the same weight for longer time. Just be patient, you would be under 200 in no time, I know you'll do it.

Janet- don't beat yourself too much, take each day as a new day. See what are your triggers and do your best to avoid them. With the time I learn that bread is huge trigger for me. When I eat bread I just start craving, sweets, pasta, and pretty much want to eat everything. So I do my best to avoid it at all causes.

9/11
warm lemon water
B- scramble egg with tomatoes and 3 pieces of bacon. coffee with cashew milk
L- cauliflower"risotto" with chicken breast (this was delicious! thanks Maral )
S- pumpkin bread and coffee with cashew milk
D- garbanzo pasta with gluten free meatballs