View Single Post
  #80   ^
Old Thu, Mar-04-21, 08:41

Plan: CAD
Stats: 220/217/180 Female 66
BF:
Progress: 8%

Morning......

Mojo......l like your tweaks, I think they will help with the scale. I don’t eat after 6 any earlier would leave me hungry at bedtime...so sleeping would suffer. Diet soda has never bothered me but I don’t drink a lot.....only A&W zero sugar

Not sure if your sodas have caffeine but if they do cutting back may help on sleep, I can’t have caffeine after noon. My DH can drink Mountain Dew all day and it doesn’t bother his sleep, I have to listen to him sleeping like a baby while I’m just hoping to fall asleep!!

Happy......I love putting some cinnamon in the coffee grounds...it really makes it a special treat. Ice cream scoop in the coffee sounds delicious!! One of the benefits of BBB lol

Haha glad your having a BBHD “big beautiful hair day”

I’m sitting here drinking my 2 cups of black coffee....my usual. I woke up late today, very unusual! But I’m not complaining.

I haven’t been as strict on my fasting I’m just rolling with what my bod wants. I haven’t been losing, really just going up and down

I might have to make some tweaks also if this continues....nothing to major or I’ll get burned out.

Talk soon