Thread: Cad/calp 2021
View Single Post
  #76   ^
Old Wed, Mar-03-21, 03:46

Plan: SEC
Stats: 198/183/150 Female 168 (5.512 ft)
BF:
Progress: 31%
Default Stress Eating Cure step 1-6

😅 LOL.
I would highly recommend to borrow a copy at the library/pick one up on Amazon or some second hand bookstore if you are curious. 306 pages are hard to explain.
This is draft Do come back for the edit. I learn as I go. Don't know if this is the right order ... hope it makes any sense.

Any Stress Eating Cure folks out there, please help out.

Easy does it
Some need more time like a few more days up to a week in each step.

A daily BBB
Give the Big balanced breakfast a try just a few days and se how you feel.
Preferable breakfast or alternative meal. Have one every day.
(RM is called Alternative meal in SEC.) The BBB helps you to gives you a fresh kick start of happy, mellow fat-burning hormones. Make sure it is big. Too small not so good.
Once you can do it like a routine for at least 2 days (in your own time) go on to next step. Have a big balanced meal of proteins and carbs once a day, all days.
Get used the this meal even if you still snack carbs or have them at other meals. This is just the beginning.

Protein routine
For you that would be perhaps eating some protein in all your meals
Once you can do it like a routine for at least 2 days (in your own time) go on to next step.

Salads and Veggies
Veggies (not forced to have in the BBB) same routine. All greens are allowed even okra and green beans. Have these veggies in the snacks too along side with your reg. meals and snacks. Balancing foods (not forced to in the BBB - big balanced breakfast).

All snacks
"Never a naked vegetable" if you snack eat protein and veggies from now on. Save your carbo-snacks to the BBB or the Alternative meal. Don't move on till you are used to the change. Same 2 day routine. Nuts, seeds, all dairy is permitted even milk in all meals.

Diet soda and AS
For you it would be having your coffee tea with sugar + reg. soda instead of diet soda and ease them off till you only have them in your BBB/RM. When you can do this for more than two days you can go on to the next step.

Comfort foods
Include all comfort foods in one meal. Same 2 day routine.

There is more ... triggers and the chapters on the stress that just can't be put down in a short message where it goes into 11 types of stress and a gazillion more things. I can relate to all of the types in one way or another.

Later

Hugs <3
Sponsored Links