View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Tue, Aug-06-19, 16:35
Registered Member

Plan: keto/low carb
Stats: 306/272/195 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 31%

Kit I'm so glad your kitty is better. I have two fur kids that I'm in love with. Wendy is 3 and Peter is 2.

Caco where in Texas are you? (I live in the Houston area)

Sosumi that little quick treat sounds yummy.

Aug 1 289.2
Aug 2 289.7
Aug 3 289.3
Aug 4 298.0
Aug 5 291.2
Aug 6 291.5

Eating right...maybe too much.

I'm so frustrated right now.
I had a podiatrist appointment today. My pain has not gone or even lessened. IF I wear the boot all day, which I do except at home, it doesn't hurt. Yesterday I walked a lot. We went to a cavern, about a 1/2 mile walk down and then back up, and also a spring-fed pool in Austin. (Spring-fed means VERY COLD water) It was an amazing day...most fun day of the summer. But I am in pain after the walking. That just showed me that it still hurts and it isn't going away. So, the podiatrist did something called "dry needling". I'm in the medical boot for 4 days then back to the PT stretches. If the stretches, etc. does not help, then next summer I will have surgery. Same foot as last time, different issue. I'm hoping taking some weight off of it and yoga will help. I can wear the boot on and off at work as needed if I am in a lot of pain but otherwise it will just hurt. I'm getting tired of the foot issues and I am fearful of being immobile when I get old.

do yall know how to import an image?