View Single Post
  #63   ^
Old Wed, Jun-02-04, 23:19

Plan: Low Carb
Stats: 308/247.5/182 Male 6'0"
BF:
Progress: 48%

I fell off the wagon this weekend... the BBQs and the beach parties were all too much for me and I gave in. But to my suprise, I gained 7.5 lbs?! Wow, I hope that's water weight. I immediately started back on Induction on Tuesday. But yesterday (tuesday) I just felt like crap: headache, nausea, dizzy, man just like crap, I was so out of it, I coudn't go to work. I have just recently been diagnosed with Diabetes and figure that my episode may have been either that my blood sugar was too high or too low, unfortunately I don't know the difference in sypmtoms yet and they seem to have many of the same ones.

Thankfully, I finally got my blood glucose monitor today and my pre-dinner reading was 100, woohoo!! Right smack in the middle of healthy range.

Also good news, I've lost 3.5 of the lbs I gained. Hopefully we'll see that trend continued.

You can do it, even if you didn't do so well this weekend, I encourage you to get back on it. Cuz you deserve it.

Cuz you're good enough, smart enough, and gosh darn it people like you. (I couldn't help the SNL reference).