#354   ^
Old Tue, Nov-30-21, 10:14

Plan: Very LC, Higher Protein
Stats: 227/186/185 Male 6' 0"
BF:
Progress: 98%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEY100
Holy Cow, a Cyber Monday deal for UNLIMITED DDF for only $59. And today, there will be a deal for the UMLIMITED DD Macros and Micros Masterclasses.

https://www.datadrivenfasting.com/ddf-unlimited

Since yesterday, the moderators have been testing Mighty Networks, the new community for all these class platforms starting with the Jan 8 Macro class.
Color me confused…I don’t even understand half the features, but then I ignore most of what is on Facebook too. But it does have Topics, which will function more like sub-forums, and threads.

That's a great deal. I'm an unlimited member and looking forward to DDF in 2022. I sincerely hope the new platform provides an entry way for new people to experience and share DDF that FB could not, and that it becomes user friendly. In many cases, these improvements take some time, so patience is the keyword in this case. As mentioned many times before, I believe DDF combined with Naiman's P:E approach is a great combination. Understanding one's reaction to food and eating times is a very powerful and simple way to keep blood sugar low and to control insulin release. It allows people to become insulin sensitive based on their unique metabolic responses. Good stuff.