Old Fri, Oct-22-10, 01:45
Registered Member

Plan: Stillman's
Stats: 249/155/114 Female 1.65
BF:
Progress: 70%
Smile Simple way to beat candida

Hi everyone

I would like to share my experience and hope that it helps many others.

I've had candida for several years now, mostly showing as a (unbelievably horrible and noticable) rash around my mouth, on my forehead, on both arms and hands, and at varying times on my legs and trunk.

I started a low-carb diet to lose weight, and the weight-loss was fantastic. Mainly protein, some veggies and a little bit of fat. Steady energy, stable emotions, no candida, felt great.

After a break-up last year, I ate anything and everything carby. Of course, my weight ballooned and my candida became severe. Anything with sugar could not be tolerated - within minutes, I'd feel spaced out and just out of it, along with feeling very sleepy.

Out of desperation, I googled candida and came across a group of people doing the 80/10/10 diet. It is a low-fat raw vegan diet where 80% of calories should come from carbohydrates, 10% from protein and 10% from fat. At first it seemed obsurd, but then I saw a video where a person cured her long-term candida in a matter of days. So I tried it. Huge surprise - it worked! Within 5 days, my eczema was almost completely gone and I was stoked! Unfortunately though, the weight packed on. Despite that, the effect on the candida continued - whenever I ate something with sugar (be it fruit or cookies) I no longer got the spacey head and lethargy.

Long story short: if you have candida, keep eating low-carb while temporarily decreasing the amount of fat you consume. After a week, check your candida symptoms (for rashes, photos are a great reference.) Keep eating low-carb and you'll have both benefits of losing weight and getting rid of the candida.

I wish I'd known this earlier because it would've saved me a lot of embarrassment and heartache from both the weight and candida rashes.

Hopefully this helps you, too
Sponsored Links