A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Plan: A'72 Induction Lifer + IF
Stats: 265/114/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Not so much now!
Progress: 112%

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelaneyLC
Good morning warriors...

Great 4th...loved seeing the kiddos doing fireworks...there were 6 kids under 5 yrs old and under enjoying fireworks day, lots of adults in attendance too...fun time.

Got my fill of BBQ burgers and salad. Drank a lot of diet soda.
Sounds like you had a terrific 4th of July! I can't tell you the last time I had a burger or any beef for that matter...
Quote:
Now have to get up early to take care of grandkids. Dogs didn't like hearing fireworks so was up a lot with them. People don't know when to quit doing them.
It was really quiet in my 'hood last night. Heard a few fireworks/crackers going off which usually bothers da lil' Chico dog, but he seemed okay with it since it was far away and not a continual barrage!

As for "people don't know when to quit doing 'em" they will continue here for a while... they don't know when to quit either!

What I found disturbing was the last time I went to Wally World, the gal in front of me used her welfare card to pay for her food and then bought a crap load of fireworks with cash... and Imma thinking WTF?????!!!!! Pffffffffffffft!

A topic for another day....
Quote:
Jo and Jammie...we still do board games and cards. Grew up on them and at family get togethers as adults too. Mexican train and rummy tiles are popular with us now. We used to play scrabble a lot. Then different card games too, including poker. We had a poker board game we played all the time...
Right ON!
Quote:
Have a great day all
Thank you, I will and you too, girlie!