View Single Post
  #66   ^
Old Tue, Jul-05-16, 06:03
A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Plan: A'72 Induction Lifer + IF
Stats: 265/114/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Not so much now!
Progress: 112%
Default My 3rd Atkins-versary of my LAST & Final Restart!!

Wow I can't believe that today marks the 3rd Atkins-versary that completely changed my life forever!

Today is my Independence Day from “Fat Jo” [the self-destructive carb-addicted selfish FAT bitch who destroys my good emotional & physical health, self-love and self-esteem] & those horribly addictive, insidiously toxic, poisonous killer carb-age foods.

Yesterday marked 2 years, 3 months + 1 week in maintenance!

I had no idea that I would be as successful as I have been. More importantly, that I am able, for the first time ever, to keep "Fat Jo" in her maintenance cage where she can do me NO more HARM!

Losing the weight was never a problem for me. I am one of those very fortunate people that can drop weight rather quickly following A '72 Induction.

But like a dumb azz, I never mastered the "keeping it off" thingy; which of course is the MOST important part!

Yeah, I yo-yo dieted for 35 years and probably lost more than 600 lbs with all the rinse, repeat, re-gain, re-lose insanity of it all!

I realize now I was only trying to lose the weight!

With all those wasted years, I refused to commit myself 100% to this incredible life & soul changing WOE!

I first had to acknowledge & deal with all my food related issues. Then and only then was I actually able to lose the weight! I will NEVER be "Fat Jo" again b/c I REFUSE to REGAIN!

That commitment means staying ever vigilant of everything I eat WITHOUT cheating! That's my key to being über successful: NO CHEATING ever!

Staying OP 100% isn't a MISTAKE or an ACCIDENT! It's an ATTITUDE born from determination, perseverance and self-respect that I will remain ever FAITHFUL to my LC WOE plan no matter what temptations/cravings pass my way! Bottom line: It really is my CHOICE to eat 100% OP! And:

“Nothing Tastes as Good as Being at my Personal Weight Goal Feels!”

Seriously, aren't I totally disrespecting myself if I continue to eat the foods that I know make me unhealthy in mind, body and soul as well as FAT?

Armed with a multitude of strategies to handle my food related issues, this LC WOE got me far beyond my original goal of losing the weight (-151 lbs) but will continue to help me keep it off to Infinity and Beyond!

"I am NOT a product of my circumstance.
I am a product of my decisions!"

By Stephen Covey

So now Imma working towards my 4th Atkins-versary!