View Single Post
  #651   ^
Old Mon, Mar-27-23, 04:09

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Up early enjoying my coffee. Wondering how DH will be when he gets up. I tried to talk to him about this fretting and worrying he's doing. He said he can't help it.....I told him, YES, you can. These "what if" thoughts are not helpful and you have to change your thinking. I'm hoping he feels better once we get Phase I of the house clean out done. The 2nd & 3rd floors plus the carriage house will be emptied by the auction company either the end of this week or beginning of next. Once Betty is at rest, the 1st fl will be done. I keep telling him that he doesn't have to worry about it. The company will clear it out and auction stuff off. I can't wait until we walk out of that house for the last time.

Betty has been looking bad the last few days. Somehow she hangs on. Her mind is still good, thank goodness, but she looks awful. It's such a shame for someone to hang on like this. We were there yesterday when they came in to check her vitals. Her BP was 106/60 and her heart rate was 85....which seems high when you're just lying in bed. When she was in the ER a month ago, her heart rate was going down in the 30's and then would jump up to 70's. One day at a time.

Enough of that. My golfing friends are wanting to play this week, but the weather is not looking great. Probably just as well as this could turn out to be a busy week up at "the house".

I've joined an online walking challenge for the month of April. It is a minimum of 30 minutes of walking a day for the 30 days. Also, being mindful of what I'm eating. It was started by a girl I found on YouTube and she set up a Facebook group for the challenge. I'm hoping it motivates me to get moving. I'm still wishing for 10 lbs off. That won't happen in a month, but I need to get the scale moving in the right direction. I may start before April 1st since this week there will be a few nicer days. Nice enough for walking..not so much for golfing.

Jaz....I would die if I couldn't eat cheese. If you would take Lactaid or another enzyme, do you think you could eat a bit? Such a shame.

Trig & Nic......

Not sure what I'll do today. Trying to figure out what to make for dinners this week. I made awesome pan fried Haddock last night.....so good. BIL is coming tomorrow afternoon and staying until Wednesday. He wants to get to see Betty again. We'll go out to eat Tuesday night.

Over & out!