View Single Post
  #647   ^
Old Sun, Mar-26-23, 06:01

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Sun is shining today, but there is a fierce wind. Ugh. It may calm a bit this afternoon. I'd kind of like to get out for a walk if it stops blowing.

As usual, DH got up worrying about this and that. I'm getting tired of it. I don't know how to help him and having been up since 3AM(damn cat), I had no patience this morning when he started in. I think I was a little short with him..don't even remember what I said. I thought things were getting better, but he keeps harping about stuff. Even things about the sale of the house...and it's a done deal!! Nothing can be changed and yet he keeps up with the.."Maybe we should have done this, or maybe we should have done that" Enough! Sigh. I'm trying to keep him from driving me crazy right along with him.

---------

Jaz....Enjoy your beach time today, but throw on some sunscreen on the red parts! Hope the staffing issues are resolved before tomorrow.

Trig....You'll end up shopping for a prom dress the day before the prom! Won't that be fun?? Sounds like you have lots of farm chores to keep you busy today.

Nic....Heading back to MD today? Hope you've had a good week with some porch sitting!

---------

Over & out!