View Single Post
  #54   ^
Old Fri, Aug-05-05, 14:13

Plan: Schwarzbein
Stats: 222/199/120 Female 62.5
BF:?/30/20
Progress: 23%

Today show had a think on how the french eat. Unfortunately they didn't talk about food combining, which I think is a huge key to how they eat, but only focused on portion size.
As to eliminating foods, some people absolutely have to, have you heard of, gluten allergies? As for the problem with scurvey that can be taken care of by eating vegetables, peppers are high in vitamin C, so are tomatoes and many raw veggetables. Most dietary problems do not need fruit but a general well balanced diet. TSP does not restrict food to elimination, no true lc diet does, what is does is help you control insulin levels the true problem and fruit can increase BS too fast for good insulin control in people that are obese. I'm not diabetic, as I said I do get gestational diabetes usually so I have to be careful. PCOS is a problem with Insulin and that really needs to be paid attention to. I don't think food combining is good for someone that is even remotely close to having diabetes, fruit alone because they can't handle the sharp rise in diabetes.
Tanya