View Single Post
  #67   ^
Old Fri, Aug-31-18, 15:53

Plan: Southbeach diet
Stats: 425/202/160 Female 65
BF:
Progress: 84%

Hi janet and izzy!! How are you both doing today?

Izzy I didn't mean to ignore one of your previous posts. I live in Hamburg ny a suburb of buffalo ny. Not too far from where the buffalo bills play. You are so fortunate to live in orlando. I am very jealous. I am a Disney fantatic! I used to go down there yearly. Now prices have increased so substantially that it's been a couple of years. Fiancee and I are planning a trip in the next year or two as I have been seriously missing it.

Janet-what are you up to?

Tomorrow we leave for Washington dc as I have never been. I am charging up my fitbit so over the weekend I probably will be posting steps rather than what I do for exercise. We plan on doing a ton of walking. I called the hotel and they will be serving scrambled eggs among other things. I sauteed some veggies to mix in with my eggs (onions, peppers, mushrooms, broccoli, tomato) and bringing my reduced fat cheese. Also plan on packing some nuts and other things I eat for snacks. We are also packing deli meat and lettuce and protein shakes/v8 juice just in case. I have plans for dinners. Thank God for coolers and hotel fridges. I will be posting my food because I really want to stay on track while on vacation.

Hope you both are doing well!! Please post and let me know how you are doing!!