View Single Post
  #133   ^
Old Sat, Jul-07-07, 17:36

Plan: Modified Atkins
Stats: 265/182/150 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 72%

Eh, just found something interesting, reading Kimmer's interview with Jimmy Moore, here's some quotes from the AGORAPHOBIC Kimmer who can't leave the house or "can't stand to even have people around her": (Kimmer's quotes in italics and bold, my comments in red)

When you're morbidly obese, life is different. VERY different. You avoid going to the movies because you're not sure you'll fit in the seats. No mention of agoraphobia there! If you do fit, you'll wear purple bruises on your hips where you squeezed against the steel chair arms.

I was sure my husband's truck was defective because the seat belt wouldn't fasten. She had to be IN the truck, don't you agree? Imagine my embarrassment when he quietly told me it was stretched as far as it would go. Still, I didn't believe him until I saw his boss, a very big man, get into the truck and fasten the seatbelt with no problem. Hmmm, sounds like there were other people around her, huh?

Since I had lost 200 lbs I qualified for a reconstructive tummy tuck & bosom lift through my HMO. I'm pretty sure the surgeon didn't come to her house and do this blindfolded, she had to go to the hospital and be surrounded by medical staff!

This is my personal favorite quote that pretty much sums up what a liar she is:

I now fit into theater seats without even touching the arms! Seat belts aren't anxiety provoking. My confidence has soared!

Those sure don't sound like the words of an agoraphobic! And more...

No longer do I wonder whether they might be embarrassed by their 318-pound mom at school events or the mall. It almost seems as though they show me off!

Oh, she makes this SO easy!

...as I dropped my pounds my “too big” clothes were donated to the homeless shelter where I volunteer.

Okay, this quote almost me pee myself:

Just last weekend I was watching a movie at the theater and when it finished I realized I had only watched a few minutes of it! It was a comedy and I didn't even hear the laughter surrounding me

And finally, a Freudian slip perhaps?

I almost wish I was starting my weight loss journey all over again.