View Single Post
  #354   ^
Old Thu, Feb-28-19, 07:47

Plan: Atkins-ish (hypoglycemia)
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 63
BF:
Progress: 50%

I caught a glimpse of a Weight Watcher's ad on TV a few days ago, with a bunch of people working in a kitchen, and it said something about how much weight they'd lost eating zero point foods, so apparently the zero points list is still going strong. Of course they were making big pots of pasta, gotta push the fact that you can eat grains on WW. (I've done a search - can't find a video of that ad to share here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEY100
Does she follow that long list of Zero Point Foods? Is it still included? because it had a crazy amount of high sugar fruit on it. Even some of the Veggies were loaded with carbs. And egg whites...why bother.

I remember being very surprised that it wasn't just egg whites on the zero point list, but whole eggs as well.

I've said before that doing LC would be possible using the zero points list, as long as you stuck to the lowest carb options on the list, and used ALL of your points for fat. It wouldn't work for hard core keto, because you'd need to seriously limit your consumption of zero point LC friendly foods to stay low enough, the points you're allowed would still limit your fat intake too much to make it ideal for keto, and your proteins would still be limited to the extremely low fat choices on that list. It would still be doable for LC though.

But why pay for their diet plan when you can't even use most of that plan, and would need to adjust how you do it so it's actually LC?