View Single Post
  #105   ^
Old Wed, Jun-07-17, 17:53

Plan: Atkins / Keto / ZC
Stats: 182/130/130 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 100%

Jean, it must be terribly frustrating, but people (even if they are ill) get to choose. Gah. I was diagnosed with Stage IIb Ovarian Cancer last year (almost 9 months ago). The doctors thought me mad for declining chemo.
I have been LCHF (keto) for four years and have lost about 55 lb. But I got cancer anyway.
I am also seeing a Naturopath, Michelle Glassbrook, in relation to building up my immune system and getting my body working again. She uses a Theratest Machine to read the electrical resistance (or is it current) through pressure points on fingers and toes. It is quite remarkable.

I take ASEA, spread Renu 28 on my belly, take liquid herb mixtures based on Theratest readings, drink Gumby Gumby tea, cod liver oil, Potassium and Enzymes.
Of course time will tell.
Oh. I quit drinking alcohol well before diagnosis as I was not feeling right and thought a rest from wine would help. LOL. I dropped 15 lb in about six to seven weeks. My backside disappeared rapidly. I still can't believe my eyes when I look in the mirror. Husband can't quite believe his luck. His wife has transformed into some vixen.