View Single Post
  #784   ^
Old Sun, May-23-21, 06:33

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori safe trip and have a blast with your Sis
enjoy your last golf tip lesson....make turn ya into a pro, well, heck you are a pro from all the golf you do now!

Jazz, no issues on pool stuff. all the chlorine I need plus I sub regular old cheap bleach when I open it, kills it all and then I use my maintenance chlorine not as much thru the use of the pool so ok on it all.

VERY COOL you wanna buy a small condo........girl you KNOW where you want to be....you know your area, your location, where you love and just enjoy the heck out of that area....you go for it....you start slowly looking for a nice condo to suit EVERY need you want from it and take your time and darn when ya see it, jump and don't look back

Glad you are having a blast!! Lucky beach living lady! I am so gonna be you sooner than later now HA

Nicco what's doing!

-------today is leftover country style pork spare ribs
pair up with some chicken breasts to fill it out

all good, working on pool which is doing well actually so that helps and they promise 90s soon....come on cause this morn is frickin' cold to me LOL

hubby mowing his moms and then home to work car dealership for a new car that broke down and gonna help tow driver to pick it up etc...........the main boss lady loves hubby and said she is gonna increase his pay cause he is too valuable to lose...cool...so happy he loves this job and he does and they like him so it truly turned out as a great thing but damn he works alot now....they rely on him way more than just a contract driver, I told him under NO circumstances does he become an employee....I said your freedom is too important.....WELL it is always the way, a great employee is wanted and they get ya ----just like Lori working her part time Dicks job and the next thing ya know they need/want/rely SO MUCH on you they want you darn near full time plus overtime It sucks to be a great employee right HAHA

focus on eating cleaner, leaner, smarter and with high temps coming I feel like I am gonna eat lighter too. Summer I eat so much lighter and less...winter I hound it all down

will be interesting to see how it all goes for me.

be good everyone