View Single Post
  #167   ^
Old Sat, Aug-22-09, 16:09

Plan: Somersizing
Stats: 160/151/135 Female 67
BF:
Progress:

Hey everyone, I just joined this forum. I am hoping we can keep the board lively as it looks like there were some major time gaps between posts.

I just re-started Somersizing about three and a half weeks ago. I regressed a little bit last weekend while visiting relatives, but now I am back on it and all told I have lost around 8 lbs.

I am exercising quite a bit, but I do stray from the strict Level One requirements by drinking wine with dinner. I am going to cut down during the week though and see if I get faster results.

I've read many people on this forum and others talk about the food combining rules being a bit complicated. I've talked to some friends about it and they think that as well. I don't really have a problem with it, it makes sense to me, but then I have followed the Somersizing books for several years now.

I practiced it five years ago before my wedding and lost 15 lbs in about 4 months, combined with a lot of exercise (running + weight training).

Would love to talk to people about their progress, things they like to make, what works and what doesnt, etc.

Maddie