#196   ^
Old Thu, May-30-19, 11:12

Plan: P:E/DDF
Stats: 225/150/169 Female 5' 9"
BF:45%/28%/25%
Progress: 134%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEY100
Exciting news...D. Colin Champ has written a summary article for DietDoctor and appears he will be writing more on the topic of cancer.
Long article at:

https://www.dietdoctor.com/low-carb/diet-and-cancer

Exciting news in Dr. Colin Champ's newsletter today (maybe more so for me a half hour away, but merely the fact his job will be researching diet, exercise and cancer is very encouraging:

Quote:
New Adventures Ahead

I am excited to let you all know that we will be moving to North Carolina in the next several months. I will be starting a new position at Duke University, where I will continue my clinical care of patients with a focus on the treatment of breast cancer and lymphoma. However, my new position will strongly focus on nutrition and exercise research and its impact on cancer care. The hope is to really advance the field in this important, albeit under-emphasized, area of healthcare.

Furthermore, I can neither confirm nor deny whether I will be using my remaining three years of NCAA eligibility to replace Zion Williamson on the basketball team. [ ]

I was born and raised in Pittsburgh, so needless to say this is a bittersweet move. It will be tough to leave our family, but we are excited at the opportunities that await us down south and the hope that important diet and exercise research will be produced to help further the field.

Lastly, once these distractions end, you can all expect me to be more engaged with my posts and newsletters. Thank you for all the nice messages and kind words of encouragement in the meantime.

Sponsored Links