View Single Post
  #668   ^
Old Tue, Apr-27-21, 05:22

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Safe Travels Lori!!!!! Gads I hope your kitty perks up. It is worrisome to not have our fur babies not feel good.
DO HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!! You are coming back Sunday?

NIC- pup report!!!! I was at the vet this week too!!!! I think we all have older pets. Did you try a bit of broth for her?
Bella is totally off kibble now. I am adjusting her diet. It is rough when we care so much!

How is everything else going?

Trig- I am taking your advice on meats for Bella! Can you just picture a wolf eating salad?!?! No- they are hunters at heart!
I saw a little papillon at the park not long ago and thought of your cutie pup!

What is shaking and baking in your corner of the world? Do you need to do anything to the farm with Spring coming on? Are you still cleaning stuff out from the barns still? I would think there is always something to do.

Blue- - how are ya!!!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------
Just working and doing my thing. Work is challenging right now- I am still in orientation stage. Today I think I am watching someone chart.

Busy couple weekends coming up!

Last night my artist friend called and said hey lets hit up the beach and watch the sun go down. So we did- it was awesome! Believe tor not I was so busy yesterday I forgot to eat. I kept thinking oh yea I will eat when I get back....... And then it was late and I just went to bed.

I am thinking about burgers this afternoon! Or LC sloppy Joe- love that! something with beef. I might do stew beef in the oven too- that is always good. It makes the place smell so homey.

The rain has finally taken most of the pollen out of the air so I can leave the patio door open for fresh air. The birds are going crazy singing this morning.

ok- going to toss in some laundry before I need to "plug in"......work is so over rated!

Oh.... The apt complex looks like the complex I stayed in when I was in DE. It is laid out almost the same as well! So I am taking some ideas from that condo. They used room rugs to create "rooms" Of course Blue- you could have a field day in a place so blank and not yet touched.

It is on the 3 floor. Three flights of steps. Back to steps. You know I really complained in DE about those steps- but after a few weeks I was used to them! Keeps me moving.

speaking of- gotta run! Back at ya later