#72   ^
Old Tue, Apr-14-20, 13:12

Plan: EF/Fung IDM/keto
Stats: 375/225.4/175 Female 66.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 75%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkloots
DH made a run to Costco during Senior hours this morning. Eggs were the main thing we needed, as quantities have been limited in previous grocery orders. The "price of eggs" was $300. That's Costco for you! "While you're there..." turned into a goodly supply of meat and fish, fresh veggies, pork rinds, and Happy Hour beverages. And eggs. They had plenty, but DH got only what we needed.
My DiL made a run to Costco yesrterday and bought me a carton of 2 dozen eggs, 4 packages of bacon (all sold together wrapped up in platic wrap) and 2 quarts of heavy cream. She goes through a lot more food than I do since she has the three kids to feed as well as herself, so bought 7 dozen eggs for herself! They were not being limited and she goes through a minimum of 8-10 eggs a day she says. Seven dozen eggs will barely get her through a week. There was also no limit on milk so she bought a bunch of milk. I don't know if there were meat limits or limits on other things. But if you can get plenty of eggs that's a good thing.

After an 18-hour fast I had a 2-egg omelet with cheddar cheese, and 6 slices of bacon, for my lunch.