View Single Post
  #64   ^
Old Tue, Apr-14-20, 08:10

Plan: modified adkins (sort of)
Stats: 265/176/167 Female 68.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 91%

Bawdy, I have to agree with Arielle. Whenever one of you goes out, unless that person is super super careful to remove all clothing worn out in public and shower thoroughly before touching anything else in the house OR the other partner, then the stay-at-home partner is getting almost as much exposure as the one who went shopping. Might be better to relieve him of shopping duties....

We took a bit of a drive out along our country roads in our county on Sunday. Didn't leave the car... just wanted to enjoy some of the springtime roadside flowers. We noticed a LOT of rural homes with anywhere from 6 to a dozen or more vehicles parked in the driveways. And occasionally we'd large groups of children out playing... almost none of them wearing any sort of mask. I'm afraid that a lot of families in our county decided that holding their traditional family gatherings for Easter was more important than following the ban on gatherings of more than 10 people. If what I observed in our in our county is indicative of Easter in other areas, I fear that in about 7 to 10 days we're going to start seeing another upsurge in new cases.