View Single Post
  #24   ^
Old Sat, Jul-27-19, 09:32
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins '72 and low FODMAP
Stats: 291/241/180 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 45%

I agree that making better choices is the goal. I once heard that if you are 80% on plan, then that is huge! And we are all human and slip up here and there. I think the most important thing is that we keep trying. Trying to make better choices. Looking at why we messed up and figuring out what to do to not make that mistake again.

My struggle is around the long hours I work and meal planning. I need to get better at it. I am still working on it.

We ended up going to our property last night after work. Got there around 8 and it was still so hot and humid! We thought it might have cooled down a bit. Saw a beautiful doe (female white tailed deer) about 20 yards away from us in our field! She was so beautiful; just munching on the grass. We stayed still and quiet, except for the camera shutter. She kept looking up at us trying to get us to move to determine what we were. We knew to be quiet and still and just enjoy her beauty. She eventually sauntered off into the woods.

All that to say, dinner was not LC. I know I said I would weigh in today but I am not going to do it now. Ack. And on top of that, my hormones are all messed up this week. I might wait until Monday to weigh too!

Enjoy the weekend! Woohoo!