View Single Post
  #1375   ^
Old Wed, Sep-28-22, 04:18

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Nicco I am doing the same. be-bopping along but my day sucks rocks compared to yours right now HAHA I am fixing a critter in the lake house basement, downspouts directing water to basement wall and fixing that up and got a toilet flush thing to replace and other small shit that has to be tackled, ---ok enough of that BS. Stupid shit that has to be handled and my own damn home needs work too cause the 30 yrs here and things are falling apart and I am SO on the fence of what to fix and throw money at and what to say screw it, this home is being sold anyway ya know....IDK....and then dealing with hubby's mom's home is a nightmare to the 100th degree of insanity and and and and.....lol....be but I bopping along like you.

yea when something hurts like that foot, enough to annoy the heck out of ya when it flairs, maybe another ortho trip is needed? not sure but you will get it corrected, or hell, ya live with it I know I live with some crazy aches that hit when they hit but so far I am surviving thru as you will.

Lori....so cool your watch got ya walking cause ya wanted to up those numbers. Love that...heehee. Enjoy your golf as I know you will but yea, CHILL mornings here also!

Hey Jazz, rock on!!

-----------------OK guys just so much stupid shit to do in too many damn directions ya know.

but all is good. we are just in that mode of being 'stressed' and in that mode of not giving a crap but knowing we have to do the work etc. Well, you guys know it too

today is NY Strip steak and maybe just a lb. of bacon for first meal. I do have some burgers for back up if needed.

I do believe I may be hitting up some rum drinks soon. Something tells me I am gonna have a super fuzzy day coming up cause I want it LOL but day drinking ain't me but right now, hmmm, sounding good to me right now ahhh, probably not but sounds like fun...heehee

be good all