View Single Post
  #1372   ^
Old Tue, Sep-27-22, 12:23

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good afternoon!

What a day and it's only 1:45 pm! OVER today!

Lori- I am SHOCKED you aren't into the tourney. I didn't know though it comes with obligations. I would not be into that either! Play the game then then out would be what I do as well!

Are you scheduled for any more play time? Did you say if they play year round?
Did you get your watch yet?

I swept off my 10x5 foot tiny patio and wished I had a swing like you do! LOVE it, as fall is perfect to swing! You are blessed! And to think a year ago you were considering apt hunting! It sure worked out well! I'm glad! So happy for you!

I bet apples would smell good in your kitchen. I know you make homemade applesauce too! I love the smells of fall. Hate winter but love the smell of Fall!

Nic
- You are killing me with the BINGO games! Girl- save it for 20 years from now!!!!!!
With your foot have you gotten orthotics made for your feet??????? Worth every penny if you can swing it. Most insurance will pay for those as well! Plus do not go barefoot! I have PF as you know, and it goes for a minute and then I get lazy and go barefoot a bit and boom - pain. It just never goes away. Spend money on your feet- only have 2, and they carry you everywhere.

So, wow your trip is seriously around the corner. Who all is going? Give up updates on where you are staying, going and all the good stuff! What are you wearing? How long is the flight? DETAILS! Another trip on the board! YEAH!!!!!!!!

I am loving you have a sweet get away!

TRIG
- Please plan a get away! You know like I do how much the beach restores you. HOWEVER, we have a hurricane sweeping our way. It will last one day and move up the coast! Plan that much needed change of venue!!!!!
Keeping your spot! I know I have spoken about Vitamin D- worth a look. I take it myself as I am so affected by SAD come about Nov. I have already started taking it.

I know you have a stuff! Holding your spot! XOXOX
----------------------------------------------------------------

I was told verbally today I did NOT get the job I was holding out for. I am going to put it in email as it is a sensitive reason. My jaw hit the floor. I am beyond upset. - will get to email in a few.

I am needing a change of venue myself right now. I am pretty upset and just need a reset. I will be ok. No worries. But holy sh!t. OK- I am just going to say it. I was told by the manager I had the position; she was putting it in PRIOR to her leaving for a week. Then she texted me privately on her cell that her director told her there was an issue with the paperwork. Do not submit before she left. So, she said in her text that she would submit first thing when she got back. I gave her yesterday to do that.
I reached out to her via email- this morning. She stepped out into the parking lot to call me and tell me that her boss wants more diversity in the workplace. She said she could not put it writing. I am more than qualified, but the wrong color. So there you have it. A "Karen" doesn't get a job she can do in her sleep!

Yeah, I am pissed beyond words. That is all I am saying on here. I am processing what just happened. I am so tempted to call it quits in nursing. Thing it I really need that salary right now. I can't/ won't go back to travel nursing. I am getting to tired for all that. It might be time?

Dam- just dam.

It's ok- I am going to be alright somehow. I always am. But right now I really need to think about it all.

BBBE- Beef, Butter, Bacon and Eggs!!!!!!!!!!!!!