View Single Post
  #802   ^
Old Sun, Feb-21-21, 12:27

Plan: Intermittent fast/Lowcarb
Stats: 251/199/180 Male 5 ft 10 inch
BF:
Progress: 73%

Morning workout - hopefully I'll manage to get something in this afternoon as well.

Something I haven't managed to do in a while, the Empire State Building worth of stairs.

50 trips up and down the two flights.
27:42 - not a great time, but not bad either.
Avg heart rate 162 BPM

Started feeling icky at about 35 trips, and definitely was queasy for the last 10 sets. I had considered going a full 30 minutes, but I wasn't going to continue a second longer than it took to get in the 50 trips. Bleh. Feels great now though.

Weight is stalled at 200lbs (91Kg), which is kinda discouraging. On the other hand, my quads are getting really solid and I'm about to drop another pant size. So... losing fat, gaining muscle and staying the same weight. Not what I was after, but this will have to do.

I started to ride the Airdyne for a bit - about 3 minutes, but I'm finding it unpleasant to use. I get a painful ping in one knee, my junk goes numb due to the saddle design, and I keep sliding toward the front of the seat. It's not my rig, so I'm not going to make any adjustments or changes to it. I'll just forego it, or maybe use it very lightly.

Brisk afternoon walk around the power plant racetrack. That's the paved road around the plant. Went 20 minutes even - a bit over four laps.

Strava app said that it was 1.2 miles at 3.6 miles per hour.