View Single Post
  #62   ^
Old Fri, Sep-07-18, 20:26
Patience Personified

Plan: LC/OMAD
Stats: 199/188/130 Female 5'3"
BF:5'5" tall
Progress: 16%

Well, you're very observant about little interest in recipes or posting same here. You get a few views, but rarely a comment, positive or negative. I also belong to a fledgling group called LowCarbNeighborhood. Just started up in June when LowCarbFriends (owned/operated by Netrition.com) shut down for no reason anyone can deduce. I left LCF much earlier because not only did they require third party photo hosting, the site owners wouldn't allow you to post any links, to your own site or others. After getting my hand slapped there a couple times, I walked away and said "Enough."

The new LowCarbNeighborhood has some of the nicest, most creative and clever cooks on the internet, Ken. LOVE chatting with those cooks. But the site is still new and not all of the great cooks at the old LCF have migrated over to the new LCN forums. I think you'd like LCN as well, as those folks are really into kitchen experimenting. Though I haven't posted all that much there yet, I do check out the activity daily. I hope all the old-timer cooks at LCF eventually join the new forum. The admins are nice; you can post links both to your own site or others; and you can upload photos direct from your PC to a forum post (no 3rd-party needed).

I never mind folks posting recipes that one of mine has inspired, Ken. If it's the exact recipe, credit back to me is always appreciated.