View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Mon, Mar-12-12, 19:40

Plan: low-carb/high-fat
Stats: 324/184/150 Female 5.5 feet
BF:
Progress: 80%

BP was down to 125/90 today with everything looking normal on NST and ultrasound (38 weeks tomorrow, and baby is estimated to weigh 7 pounds), so doc says I can "stay pregnant" for now But with the diabetes and BP, she won't let me go past 41 weeks. Hoping to go into labor naturally before resorting to an induction, but we shall see.

Lauren - I think you are in my future :P I got pregnant with this one (our first) in my very first cycle off of birth control - I didn't even think I was actually fertile yet and was getting super frustrated that my period wouldn't start because I planned on starting to track my cycles so we could TTC. Well, no tracking required! Now I worry that when we're ready to TTC #2, it will feel like torture in comparison. But, I know we were just incredibly lucky that #1 was so easy for us
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzue
Woke up and ate GS cookies after my sugar binge last night!!! Caught myself and had a VLC day the rest of the day. Currently baking kale chips so I can shove those in my face if I get hungry tomorrow...

I ate so well these first 30 weeks, I don't want to blow it now.

30 weeks of still sticking with it - that is AWESOME! I actually pretty much gave up even trying for now since I've been off course for so long already. Now that I am home instead of working every day, I actually stocked up on frozen meals (Lean Cuisines and Healthy Choice and stuff). They are FULL of carbs, but I did focus on at least picking ones that are also high in protein. I just figured they're a step up and more financially responsible than eating fast food every day!