View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, May-15-04, 01:23

Plan: atkins (kinda)
Stats: 196.6/188.1/150 Female 168cm
BF:
Progress: 18%
Default what kind of excercises should i be doing?

ok here's the story.

to date i've lost all of my weight through sporadic low carbing - the times i stuck to plan i lost and lost fast - the times i didn't (more often than not), i gained little if anything and lost it plus some when i got back on the wagon.

now i'm at a stage where the weight has stopped coming off despite largely sticking to plan and i realize to get anything more off i'm going to have to start excercising. *siiiigh*

the only place i need to lose weight is around my upper and lower belly (there ain't no abs there i'm sure of it ) i have skinny legs, skinny arms, slim face etc....it's all just belly fat that needs to go now and quite a bit of it.

so i'm wondering if with this in mind someone could suggest some excercises that would be helpful. i understand spot reduction is a myth and i don't want to be growing muscles under my fat but thinking surely there must be some types of excercises that would be more beneficial than others for what i want to achieve.

i don't do gyms (can't afford it)
or have any type of home equipment and i don't run.

what i have started doing over the last few days is walking a lot and i walk at a good brisk pace too.

Sponsored Links