#10   ^
Old Wed, Aug-12-20, 13:09

Plan: EF/Fung IDM/keto
Stats: 375/225.4/175 Female 66.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 75%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEY100
Has SteadyMD given you a list of all the doctors in Florida available to you now so you can look for one with the specialties you want?
The doctors are located all over the country, no telling where they are. SteadyMD seems to have a lot of great reviews but was curious about others' experience. I did look at MDVIP too but nothing really applicable to me. Only one doctor reasonably near (5 miles away) but based on his education, etc, he has to be in his 70s so who knows when he might retire. The others in the network were all over 20 miles away through nasty traffic and highways and of those three only one sounded like she might be a possible fit and she's not taking new patients anyway. All of them say they are interested in preventive med and nutrition but of course no clue what that means. It could mean low fat vegan!

I liked with SteadyMD you can find a doctor aligned with your lifetstyle, and if you need to be seen by someone local they help arrange that too. And I love that the sessions are virtual and not in person, and have 24/7 access.