#47   ^
Old Sun, Mar-02-03, 18:58

Plan: moderate - BFing
Stats: 247.5/195/150 Female 66 inches
BF:preg/curr/goal
Progress: 54%
Thumbs up I'm here too...

Hi all...

I'm not an official card-carrying member of the TDC, but I hope you won't hold that against me. I've noticed a few people lately (on the site) who only have ten or fifteen pounds to lose, and I do not identify with them at all. I fully understand that my 70+ pounds is nothing like 150, but it is still damn unpleasant. *heh*

I think that this is a great pledge! It is very hard to me to imagine anything a year from now; I'm so swamped with current problems. However, I have stopped in here several times a day since joining, so I imagine I could still be around next year.

I, Suzanne, otherwise known as zandria72, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Suzanne