View Single Post
  #85   ^
Old Sat, Aug-11-18, 05:54

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Oh Blue.....you are going thru SO much, both physically & emotionally. I'm so glad you have family to help. Him being a contractor is sure an added bonus. Blessings for sure. LC will still be there when your life settles down. I would not worry a thing about what I'm eating if I were going thru what you're going thru. At this point you have more than enough to worry about. Big hugs and take care.

Jaz....is it your birthday?? If so, HAPPY, HAPPY!! Did that treadmill get delivered? Hope you love it and that the assembly today goes smoothly. Hope you're finishing up on your paper so you can breathe again.

Nic.....what are you up to this weekend? Is everyone at home or are some still at camp/work or whatever?

Me...nothing going on. More rain and thunder storms, so no golf. I'm like a fish out of water!

Yesterday I decided to try the don't eat until Noon and then only allow yourself 500 calories for the whole day. Yeah.....that is not going to work for me. I can do the not eat till Noon thing, but the prospect of only eating 500 calories for the day sent me right to the local ice cream shop! I was like a woman possessed. Of course I felt queasy all day from my "treat", so hope that is the end of that for awhile. I am going to stick to the "eating window" thing and shoot for about 6 hours most days eating as LC as possible. That's the best I can do. I am not into calorie restriction at this stage. Been there, done that. Even after my treat, the scale went down almost 1/2 lb. Whew!

Bye for now!