View Single Post
  #59   ^
Old Thu, Dec-09-21, 06:34

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori that is ALOT of chili LOL

Yea too bad about Connie wanting to live more near you. In respect it isn't that far of a drive between you guys and if she lived there she could still easily go visit her DD and family, but I SO GET her wanting to keep that peace in the family, even if it is a brat she is dealing with Family dynamics are so weird sometimes, something some of us can't ever fathom happening in our lives, but in the end what your Sis wants to do is what she wants to do thru it all. It starts and ends with your Sis and her decisions so you gotta just let that stuff play out as it does
Weekend dog sit, sure, someone gotta feed them but that daily dog sit is truly crazy if ya ask me, but no one is asking so...haha, so I will be quiet now LOL

Sounds like winter is boring you without your fine golf games. Settle in, we got a long one coming at us...ugh...we are COLD down here now too!

Jaz, yea no plastic to sleep on. I hear ya there.

Sounds like you are doing good.....when you said 'work' that work time is trying to put out applications for online work right?
Anything interesting out there for ya to pull in some bucks?

Nicco.....OK NOW YOU....you know that schedule and home changes are giving you permission to eat more junky. Out of your normal routine and cementing in that new one of hitting up your other vacay home and all you gotta keep your lc ways best ya can. Don't go too far backward cause darn it, you were on fire doing so well. Take on another challenge, like your 30 day no sugar or something, you do so well on those smaller mini challenges.

Yea it is 2 gs for Gregg. I sometimes do one just cause it is easier to type 1---lol----but Greg is more short for Gregory and he is not a Gregory ever....he was named Gregg so.......that is like Tony. Everyone thinks he is an Anthony but he isn't, he was named Tony

Sounds like you are busy and got your days loaded. I know you are loving your new home, it was so pretty in the pics!!

------------SO NOTHING doing. Got mom home and all good.

That 'transport chair' I bought came. Damn, for $150 this thing is sweet. Kiddo loves it. Got in it and is back pushing herself all around the house HAHA She wants one now...ugh......but it is smaller, has all these breaks, feet rests that swivel and detach and it folds so small actually and is lightweight and I have to say, for a cheapy this thing is sweet. AND rolls so smooth it is great!!

Can't wait to get mom in it and hit up walmart.....walmart ugh but it is huge to wheel her butt around for some entertainment LOL

All good. Steak and shrimp first meal. Leftover and finish off last of brisket for second me.

Simple food. Keeping it very controlled on just simple stuff but loading up my belly good and doing well.

January I am focusing on weight loss. Which for me being ZC means a few 'lean meat days' only in my week. I am going for finishing off these last damn 20 lbs I want gone. So about 2 lbs per month IS ALL I want and I am fine with that. NEXT Jan. I want to say, at goal and done! So......that is my focus and I am planning on doing this loss very slow and easy. I 'won't be dieting like a crazy person and getting obsessed' like before. This will be slow but doable and something I can get done! Now I got a focus for me

All good here. COLD tho and not happy about that.

be good all
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20211209_083259_705.jpg (45.6 KB, 14 views)