View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Mon, Jan-11-16, 09:01
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins DANDR
Stats: 258.4/241.4/190 Male 6'
BF:
Progress: 25%

Barbara... I appreciate your words. I can see how it would be very frustrating helping people only to have them disappear without doing anything. I know in my heart what I need to do, want to do, have to do. But I will save that and let my actions speak for themselves. It's easy to talk about it but pulling the trigger is a whole other thing. There are some major changes happening at work that could affect me in a big way and I guess I'm kind of waiting for that shoe to drop. I know sometimes starting something new when there are major life changes can be a recipe for disaster. But I may end up starting earlier than my original date anyway. At any rate it is awesome to feel such support and I appreciate it more than you know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkloots
Of course Janet knows I'm kidding about being "mean." She's one of the best resource providers ever. I don't know how she keeps track of all the helpful links she sends out.

On this forum, we do tend to sort out the wannabe's from the people seriously interested in change. Some folks have a never-ending list of excuses. After a while, there's no point in having a conversation. Some folks disappear pretty fast, not only after January, but all the time.

So...you can do this! Best wishes.