View Single Post
  #18   ^
Old Fri, Aug-30-02, 16:14
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 178.5/178.5/125
BF:
Progress: 0%

I know I'm doing horrible when it comes to this diet and thank you for the recipe, maybe I'll try it out tomorrow. I am though, in the back of my head, kind of counting carbs and stuff like that, I think I just need to wallow in my self pity for a couple of days while I finish another paper before classes start Tuesday.

In the meantime I remember my boyfriend mentioning that he wanted to wait until I graduated too, maybe that's what he's waiting for. I have this fantasy too that he'll ask me on New Year's Eve in Disney World this year at the stroke of midnight. I was hoping to be asked in Egypt on a pyramid but it's too dangerous there right now. I have some really out there fantasies but a girl can dream!

Anyhow it sounds like you'll do great at Brown. I couldn't imagine moving away to a college and starting fresh right now and you have and it's great. I guess that's kind of why I'm stuck on staying in Boston for my master's and phd. Maybe losing weight will build my confidence and get me to broaden my horizons a bit. So I guess that means no more M&M's!

hope you have a great weekend
Heidi