Plan: A'72 Induction Lifer + IF
Stats: 265/114/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Not so much now!
Progress: 112%
Smile

Happy Friday!

Hope this finds everyone doing well!

On the School Front:
Getting ready for our 3 weeks of state mandated testing. As of right now, it doesn't appear that I will be responsible for administering any of the tests. Hope I didn't just jinx myself.

If I don't have to proctor any parts of the tests, I get to have my kiddos and not have to write substitute teacher plans!

It's a lot of work to write sub plan plus we get kicked out of my room (so the kiddos can use my computers to take the test), there's that added component to add to the mix for a sub!

On the Home Front:
Wish I could say the weather was/is beautiful here. The winds are blowin' to beat the band! Crazy azz winds b/c we have a cold front moving in!

Here's what the weather peeps say:
Quote:
Sustained winds will increase to 35 to 45 mph with gusts over 60 mph in the mid-afternoon and evening hours.

Relative humidity will fall into the 7 to 12% range and be slow to recover overnight. This will create a long duration, high-end critical fire weather event!
The fun NEVER ends...

Temp yesterday was 90 and crazy windy; today it will plummet to 63 for our high and will be the same tomorrow. Then on Sunday, it's supposed to be back up to the mid 70s with mid 70s predicted for the beginning of the week.

I guess we're all experiencing crazy weather, huh

Getting the lil' Chico dog after school today until Sunday afternoon.

As usual, I will be working on my w/e "to-do" list. Since Imma a minimalist and a neat freak, doing the normal cleaning chores around my home doesn't take much time at all.

Discovered a new (to me) author that Imma loving thanks to Kindle Unlimited: TR Ragan. Main character is a PI named Jessica Cole... first book is called Her Last Day. It was a real page turner. Started book 2: Deadly Recall. It's really good so far!

And Imma still 💚 loving my tuna salad (mayo, dill relish & jalapeño relish) with my usual leafy green salad! I haven't had chicken in a good long while.

Anyhoo...
My life and soul changin' journey continues...

Last Day of School Countdown = 31 days!