#11   ^
Old Fri, Apr-22-11, 13:31

Plan: carnivore w/ IF
Stats: 214/000/127 Female 5 feet
BF:plenty
Progress: 246%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty47200
I know it is not a diet. I know inwill have to eat this way the rest of my life. It means not getting to eat like everyone else. No pizza, no pasta, no chips, no rice at a Chinese resturaunt. It means not having cake at a birthday party, not being able to eat Christmas cookies brought over by friends etc etc, It means sitting at a table at a luncheon pretending to eat because there was not one thing on the plate that I was allowed to eat. It sucks, it really does. I live among a family that bakes,cooks wonderfully and most of them have nonweight problems , no self control. They can eat a cookie and it doesn't send them on a two day eating binge. So yes, I do feel like I am missing out.

I feel all of this very strongly before I start low carbing and in those first couple of hard days, but once I'm into it I feel so much better physically and emotionally that the bad feelings recede a bit and are balanced by the good. It's so nice not to have that out of control feeling about food. If I had to have that for the rest of my life, that would be really terrible.

Plus, I plan on eating anything I want once I turn 80.