View Single Post
  #67   ^
Old Wed, Nov-30-05, 00:00

Plan: atkins regular
Stats: 174/156/132 Female 168
BF:
Progress:
Default Acanthosis N

Hey gurlz! Well, after reading all of your stories, i was compelled to try to help. Now, I cannot make any guarantee, but I used something called Selenium Sulfide shampoo on my neck, and it actually got rid of my AN on my neck. I dunno why.. As for my armpits, Im using this cream that gets rid of it, but you have to keep on using it or it come back. It's called triamcincolone acetonide cream. Ladies, it works for me, but I do not want to guarantee anything! So, if you guys wanna try it, cool. If it doesn't work, Im sorry. The best way to get rid of An is to EXCERCISE! and eat right. OH! the culprit is CORN SYRUP. It's this sugary substance that is in a lot of foods, and its horrible for the pancreas. The best thing to cut out is SODA, and anything with corn syrup. i'd also try yoga too. To reduce stress. I believe you can get rid of AN, but it takes determination and discipline. Try step aerobics! Good lord i lost soo much weight doing step aerobics, and it's fun. Now, if you guys decide to do it, don't get frustrated and leave. When I started out, I wasnt too great and I always messed up, but I didnt give up and i kept going and now I'm one of the best! So keep ur head up high. Good luck