Old Sat, Dec-14-19, 16:31

Plan: Dr. Bernstein
Stats: 188/150/135 Female 5 ft 4 inches
BF:
Progress: 72%

Quote:
Originally Posted by WereBear
I find that a very useful comparison.

It gets dark here by four pm so I have been going to bed earlier. I can, since I only have DH and cats who can take of each other. So when I wake up to early I at least have some sleep and is before midnight which is supposed to be the higher quality

I hope you're right about the before midnight sleep. I've been nodding off by 8 or 8:30. I'm not having as much trouble getting back to sleep if I wake at 11 or 12 - I'm guessing it's the melatonin, iodine, magnesium, or a mix of the 3. But waking at 3 is still a problem. If I have to be up at 5 (a once a week obligation) I give up. But other days I try to get some more sleep before 6. Not always successful at it. But not taking OTC sleeping pills is a plus - my brain seems more alert even when I don't get a lot of sleep. And I'm not groggy in the morning.

I've got a few more animals than just the cats, but fortunately husband can take care of them if I'm not home. Most days I take care of them by 4, or 5 at the latest (tho I don't care much for going out in the dark). Then I can conk out whenever I need to.