#61   ^
Old Fri, Feb-05-10, 12:50

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 231/212/185 Male 5 feet 10 inches
BF:22%
Progress: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem51
my mom ate an organic high vegie diet and made up her 'anti cancer' drink in a vita mix which consisted of all the vegies on the list....she didn't eat fruit because of digestive problems.
unfortunately, it didn't work. so i won't be following that advice.

also, as a raw fooder in one of my previous lives, i met many trying to cure themselves but never met anyone who succeeded.
yes, i've read about them but never met any. that's telling.
i will not follow all this vegetarian hype. it ruined my health.

sorry for the rant. in the lc world we are trying not to make the same mistakes, i think?

As i said it really is a case to case study, and its better to find a good oncoligist and follow what he says, and get the proper cancer treatments.
I am sure that cutting out all process foods might have an impact but even then my grand mother is 87 years old this year and she eats chocolate, candy and all types of bad foods, she is overweight but still alive and cancer free.

I knew a very active guy that played hockey and ate a well balance diet, never smocked and he as terminal lung cancer.

Screening is the best way in my opinion to catch cancer early, and apply proper treatment. Even in low carb diet there are controversy some say it can treat cancer other say no.
Sponsored Links