Thread: Holiday Help!
View Single Post
  #721   ^
Old Fri, Jan-14-22, 04:01

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lost Again. yea I know that carb poisoned feeling. It isn't nice but I sure hope you don't crave the next days. Back on plan is key and just hold it and you should ride thru fine!

E39, yea boredom eating is hard to change....well it was for me. I was a tv eater for sure! I had to fight with it for a while but eventually I broke that bad habit and you will too. You keep working it and you will get out of that habit also!!

what worked best for me was my current eating plan in that I literally found nutrition for my body and I just was not hungry eating my plan so once I got 'hunger under control' I also found no snacks or eating late with tv just wasn't something I wanted to do anymore. So keep eating well and you will hit your sweet spot in changing your body to help you change your habits

---------------for me just plugging along.
Winter time I slug out. I go into hibernate mode. Being an outdoor person the cold shuts me down. I swear I am not moving hardly at all other than normal daily stuff.

I tried forcing some of my old walking dvds and exercise tapes but omgosh I hate them HAHA I just feel like I need to move.

So I am kinda in that zone of what to do ya know. I am not one to put on tons of clothes to go for a walk outside in the cold, nope ain't doing it LOL

Might wander around the Youtube channels and see if there is some kind of video on some exercise that might interest me. I don't know, just feel I should be moving more but nothing is interesting to me enough to do it but will work on it and see what I come up with.

Hold strong everyone.
Sponsored Links