Old Tue, Dec-11-07, 14:52

Plan: PP/Atkins/Transformation
Stats: 305/264/220 Male 70 inches
BF:
Progress: 48%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizKitty
QUESTION for IF'ers:
Why do you do it? What is your schedule? What are you hoping to achieve, and what benefits have you already derived from IF?

It worked after a long stall hadn't. It makes sense and I am always game for new things. The fact that several LC advocats use/used.advocated it was a great incentive.

5 days of 22/2 (Sunday to Thursday) and 2 days of 18/6 (Firday and Saturday) although there is flexability in there. Tonight will be a 28/1 (a first for me). I am doing gift wrapping at a charity event and am going direct from work.

I hope to achieve fame and fortune but will settle for less fat, more muscle mass, and the other benefits associated with LC IF along with strength training.

Benefits already received include losing 17 pounds after a long and dreary stall, BP lowered to 114/82 from 140/88, and my wife likes that our food budget is down about 20% . I rarely buy snacks or lunches out now and she likes that there is less wastage in the fridge (I only buy things I really like and they all get used). Another benefit is knowing that I really control what/when I eat. I used to keep a jar of mixed nuts at work and ended up taking them home since there were not getting eaten.

A small item that I have a problem is getting enough water. I usually drank with meals and was not a big water drinker prior to IF and have to make a real effort to get it in.