#99   ^
Old Sun, Jun-28-09, 15:26

Plan: carnivore
Stats: 205/152/150 Female 66.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by black57
Wow, Zeph317, great story. I am black, therefore my daughter is black . Well, actually she is sort of an Asian yellow. I will never forget when she burned in the son during band camp. I did not think that as strange at all since she is rather pale but, I wonder if she would have burned at all if she had enough vitamin D. Her husband who is white, is quite pale ( blond haired and blue eyed ) and he burns easily. I am going to tell them both about your story. I have been getting my daughter to take vitamin D3 supplements but I don't think she takes enough. She had asthma and pneumonia within the past 4 months. I usually lurk on this thread and rarely comment but I am sooooo glad it is here.

hope it helps! i was surprised by how well he did in the sun. he's so very pale and now has a little color from a day in the sun. it's so reassuring to know i won't have to worry about it next time we spend the day outside. i've been taking it too and am very pale but have gotten a great tan this summer. it's funny comparing my arms to my stomach (i certainly don't wear a two piece!).

we will definitely keep taking the D3!