View Single Post
  #42   ^
Old Tue, Jul-10-18, 20:52

Plan: atkins, carnivore 2023
Stats: 200/211/163 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: -30%

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fM9o72ykww

Dr. D'Agostino is an Assistant Professor at the University of South Florida College Of Medicine, Molecular Pharmacology & Physiology where he develops and tests metabolic therapies, including alternative energy substrates and ketogenic agents for neurological disorders, cancer and wound healing. While studying the effects of gasses on the brains of Navy Seal divers, he developed an approach for metabolically starving cancer cells through diet and compressed oxygen, replacing chemotherapy, surgery, or radiation.

one comment--

Audrey Fischer
2 years ago
Excellent research! Keep it up! 41 years ago 3 different hospitals predicted I had 3 months to live because of a melon-sized teratoma at the age of my 19th birthday. Surgery removed the tumor, however, they recommended NOT to go through chemotherapy because no one at that time had ever beaten this disease at that time-- and that I should enjoy the final 3 months of my life with my family. That was totally unacceptable. A fourth hospital took my case. After 2 years of chemo the exploratory surgery showed the cancer was totally gone. Now, I wonder was it the chemo that saved me or the fasting I did for 3-4 days in a row per month x 2 years. It turns out that during chemo, I got nausea so acutely, that I could not eat nor even smell food, without throwing up-- even on an empty tummy. The one drug that could ease nausea caused my throat to close/tongue swell within minutes of the injection. So, of course, I just dealt with nausea. Now, I wonder if the nausea was the God-send. . . because it meant to fasting 3-4 days in a row, monthly x 2 years. This fasting starved my cancer cells of glucose. Btw, I'm still strong at 61-- for a person that wasn't expected to live past 19 years.