#49   ^
Old Fri, Apr-03-09, 14:11

Plan: Figuring it out
Stats: 366/282.2/166 Female 5'6"
BF:YEP/YEP/YEP
Progress: 42%

Quote:
Originally Posted by PollyL
Tastykakes are my downfall. Even the low-carb ones. Before I know it I'm facedown in the box, licking wrappers.

I lived in Philly and loved it for about a year. Once I finish my community college degree next year in December, I'm moving back to Philly to finish a degree at Drexel. I'm so excited! What is it about Philly? It's like a small 'big city,' manageable. The neighborhoods are unique and interesting. There's so much available!

I gotta agree....not sure what it is about Philly but I think one of the things I love is that it's a great walkable city w/great culture. DH and I visit a couple times a year...sometimes for a day or even just for a evening show (been to TLA 3 times in last 6 months. Adele was AMAZING), sometimes we stay the weekend and we always have a great time!! We found a place now when we stay that is right in the Italian market area and we love it! We walk EVERYWHERE! Great neighborhoods, great shows, great culture, and of course GREAT food! We were just there the beginning of March for a show at the TLA and for the Flower Show. Great times!

Gosh...I've never even tried the LC tasty cakes yet...I was too afraid what would happen. I have a bad feeling it would be like me and those evil Breyers LC Almond Icecream bars......bad, very very bad....